07-22-2011 until 08-22-2040
Join Date: Mar 2010
Forum Rules & Guidelines
Here's my suggestions of Global Rules for the forum.
WebmasterForums General Rules
- Respect all members and staff.
Religious and Racism discussions are not welcome.
- Every member is limited to one user account. Multiple accounts are forbidden.
- Shouting, i.e. typing words in FULL CAPITALS is not permitted anywhere in the forums. This includes the chatbox, posts, thread titles and signatures.
- Please dont mini-mod, If a user breaks the rule, Report the thread!
- No URLs or references to be made to competing sites or potentially competing sites in a manner that is deemed promoting whether it be a standardized message, guerilla like tactic or otherwise.
- Absolutely no sharing of copyright content in any way. This is not a "warez" forum or "link sharing" forum. Permanent ban for doing this.
- The official language of the forum is English.
- Posting Rules:
- Please make sure you post in the correct forum.
- ALL links to other sites must be coded. No live links are allowed except for links to internal pages.
- Spamming [As in a pointless post] will result in an infraction and repeated 'spams' will result in a ban.
- The use of the vertical bar symbol "|" is often misused in thread titles. Do not use this and use commas instead.
- Thread titles must not contain words in FULL CAPITALS i.e. do not SHOUT. "HELLO EVERYONE" or "My website IS DOWN!" must be "Hello everyone" and "My website is down!"
- Posting of referral links is forbidden and considered spam.
- Search the forums before you create a new thread. It's likely someone else has already created a similar one.
- Double Posting is against the rules, If continue you can expect a warning. If you DONT STOP then expect a ban.
- Signature Rules:
- The total contents of your signature must not exceed 100 pixels in height.
- Your signature should only contain ONE image.
- Referral links in signatures is forbidden.
- If staff find something that voliate our rules, they have the rights to remove it. Without user notice.
- URL shortening services are not allowed in signatures. Link directly to the original URL (to ensure users do not bypass the forum filter).
- PM System
- If you receive an abusive/spam PM, forward it to any staff member for further action.
- The PM system should not be used as a means of advertising, in any form.
- Infractions/Warnings System
- All infractions/warnings are final, not up for decision. Unless you think It's unfair contact an Administrator.
- You may acquire a warning by breaking any of the above mentioned rules.
- If you continue to break the rules stated above, you'll be banned without warning.