I think you are working another forum that i have found, here is the same thread.
keyword stuffing is a ethical process in SEO
& it occurs when our web page is loaded with keywords in meta tags or in content. it has been used in past to get high ranking & visibility in search engines. This method is completely outdated and adds no value to rankings today. In particular, Google no longer gives good rankings to pages employing this technique.
Hiding text or links in your content can cause your site to be perceived as untrustworthy since it presents information to search engines differently than to visitors. Text (such as excessive keywords) can be hidden in several ways, including:
* Using white text on a white background
* Including text behind an image
* Using CSS to hide text
* Setting the font size to 0
Hidden links are links that are intended to be crawled by Googlebot, but are unreadable to humans because:
* The link consists of hidden text (for example, the text color and background color are identical).
* CSS has been used to make tiny hyperlinks, as little as one pixel high.
* The link is hidden in a small character - for example, a hyphen in the middle of a paragraph.